The job safety information system must include a comprehensive data base that incorporates all pertinent information relating to each injury reported under Section 411.032, including:
(1) the age, sex, wage level, occupation, and insurance company payroll classification code of the injured employee;
(2) the nature, source, and severity of the injury;
(3) the reported cause of the injury;
(4) the part of the body affected;
(5) any equipment involved in the injury;
(6) the number of prior workers’ compensation claims by the employee;
(7) the prior loss history of the employer;
(8) the standard industrial classification code of the employer;
(9) the classification code of the employer; and
(10) any other information considered useful for statistical analysis.
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.