(a) Each insurance company writing workers’ compensation insurance in this state shall submit to the division at least once a year detailed information on the type of accident prevention facilities offered to that insurance company’s policyholders.
(b) The information must include:
(1) the amount of money spent by the insurance company on accident prevention services;
(2) the number of site inspections performed;
(3) accident prevention services for which the insurance company contracts;
(4) a breakdown of the premium size of the risks to which services were provided;
(5) evidence of the effectiveness of and accomplishments in accident prevention; and
(6) any additional information required by the commissioner.
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.
Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 265 (H.B. 7), § 3.214, eff. September 1, 2005.