(a) A person who commits an administrative violation under Section 415.001, 415.002, 415.003, or 415.0035 as a matter of practice is subject to an applicable rule adopted under Subsection (b) in addition to the penalty assessed for the violation.
(b) The commissioner may adopt rules providing for:
(1) a reduction or denial of fees;
(2) public or private reprimand by the commissioner;
(3) suspension from practice before the division;
(4) restriction, suspension, or revocation of the right to receive reimbursement under this subtitle; or
(5) referral and petition to the appropriate licensing authority for appropriate disciplinary action, including the restriction, suspension, or revocation of the person’s license.
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993. Amended by Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 1456, § 6.08, eff. June 17, 2001.
Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 265 (H.B. 7), § 3.276, eff. September 1, 2005.