- Labor Code
- Title 5. Workers’ Compensation
- Subtitle C. Workers’ Compensation Insurance Coverage for Certain Government Employees
- Chapter 504. Workers’ Compensation Insurance Coverage for Employees of Political Subdivisions
- Subchapter D. Administration
A political subdivision may:
(1) adopt and publish rules and prescribe and furnish forms necessary to effectively administer this chapter; and
(2) adopt and enforce necessary rules for the prevention of accidents and injuries.
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.