(a) Reporting Requirement. Each informal network and voluntary network must provide the following information to the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation (Division):
(1) the informal network or voluntary network’s name and federal employer identification number (FEIN);
(2) an executive contact for official correspondence for the informal network or voluntary network;
(3) a toll-free telephone number by which a health care provider may contact the informal network or voluntary network;
(4) a list of each insurance carrier with whom the informal network or voluntary network contracts, including the insurance carrier’s FEIN; and
(5) a list of each entity or insurance carrier agent associated with the informal or voluntary network working on behalf of the insurance carrier, including contact information for each entity.
(b) Reporting Format. Reports, including changes, must be submitted through the Division’s on-line reporting system accessible through the Division’s website at www.tdi.state.tx.us.
(c) Reporting Timeframe. Each informal network and voluntary network that has a contract with an insurance carrier or an insurance carrier’s authorized agent in effect on September 1, 2007, must report to the Division in accordance with this section no later than August 1, 2008. Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, informal and voluntary networks must report to the Division no later than the 30th day after the effective date of a contract signed with an insurance carrier or an insurance carrier’s authorized agent.
(d) Reporting Changes. Each informal and voluntary network shall report any changes to the information provided under subsection (a) of this section to the Division not later than the 30th day after the effective date of the change in accordance with Labor Code § 413.0115 and this section.
(e) Administrative Violations. If the informal and voluntary network report does not meet the requirements of Labor Code § 413.0115 and this section, the informal or voluntary network may be held liable for any administrative violations.
(f) Expiration. The provisions of this rule shall expire on January 1, 2011.
The provisions of this § 133.5 adopted to be effective July 27, 2008, 33 TexReg 5701.