Each carrier and employer shall provide the employer’s federal tax identification number on:
(1) the employer’s first report of injury;
(2) the employer’s supplemental report of injury;
(3) the wage statement;
(4) a Form A-1, A-2, and A-4 (initial filing only);
(5) a statement of controversion;
(6) a notice that employer has become subscriber, Form IAB-20;
(7) a cancellation or nonrenewal notice for workers’ compensation insurance, Form IAB-9; and
(8) other forms as the board shall direct (effective 1987).
The provisions of this § 41.27 adopted to be effective December 21, 1987, 12 TexReg 4528.